The relaxing way to commute from San Francisco to either Berkeley or Richmond. Boats depart from San Francisco Pier 1.5. Enjoy free WiFi, beverage service and flat screen TVs onboard. Boat has a maximum capacity of 40 people so buy your pass before they’re sold out!
Each one-way trip takes 35 minutes, including boarding and disembarking. Riders leave from Pier 1.5 and arrive at Marina Bay, Richmond. Bikes ride free. Dock is walking distance to the Ford Assembly Plant.
Mornings6:30 am Depart Richmond
7:05 am Arrive San Francisco 7:10 am Depart San Francisco
7:50 am Arrive Richmond 8:00 am Depart Richmond
8:40 am Arrive San Francisco 8:45 am Depart San Francisco
9:30 am Arrive Richmond
Evenings5:00 pm Depart Richmond
5:35 pm Arrive San Francisco 5:40 pm Depart San Francisco
6:20 pm Arrive Richmond
Buy SF-Richmond tickets
$66 for 6 rides
Please reserve seats on your desired routes and times at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee your spot:
$340 ($440 value)
Monthly pass holders are not required to make daily reservations
- Monthly passes are only valid for the month stated on the pass. 6-pack and 10-pack passes purchased directly from Tideline expire 30 days from purchase date.
- Passes are non-transferable and cannot be shared.
- Passes are nonrefundable unless a route is canceled at Tideline’s discretion due to weather conditions. Please see our refund policy for more information.
- Service is limited to pre-purchased ticket holders only; no walk-on purchases allowed at this time.
- Reserved passengers board first. Please wait until a crew member retrieves you at the gate.
- Specific times selected by monthly pass holders are guaranteed. If you need to change your preselected time, you may board at your new time, but we ask that you email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- Daily pass holders must reserve their seats at least 24 hours in advance of departure time to guarantee their spot.
- We reserve the right to cancel a route if there are no confirmed passengers.
Use your commuter benefits
Tideline accepts check and debit payments from Bay Area Commuter Benefit Program providers such as Benefit Resource, Inc., Commuter Benefit Solutions, Navia, WageWorks and many more.