This is a private page for use by members of Tideline’s Richmond-SF private commuter shuttle only. You can become a member of the Richmond-SF private commuter shuttle group by purchasing a pass. Private service is limited to pre-purchased ticket holders only; no walk-on purchases allowed.
The relaxing way to commute between Richmond and San Francisco. Boats depart from Richmond Marina Bay and San Francisco Pier 1.5. Enjoy free WiFi, beverage service and flat screen TVs onboard for only $11/trip. Boat has a maximum capacity of 40 people so buy your pass now before they’re sold out!
Each one-way trip takes 35 minutes, including boarding and disembarking. Boarding begins 10 minutes prior to departure time; this allows us to stay on schedule. Additional departure and return times might be added based on demand. We reserve the right to cancel routes with no confirmed passengers.
Mornings6:30 am Depart Richmond
7:05 am Arrive San Francisco 7:10 am Depart San Francisco
7:50 am Arrive Richmond 8:00 am Depart Richmond
8:40 am Arrive San Francisco 8:45 am Depart San Francisco
9:30 am Arrive Richmond
Evenings4:30 pm Depart Richmond
5:10 pm Arrive San Francisco 5:20 pm Depart San Francisco
5:55 pm Arrive Richmond 6:00 pm Depart Richmond
6:35 pm Arrive San Francisco 6:40 pm Depart San Francisco
7:20 pm Arrive Richmond
How it works
Buy a convenient monthly pass for $340 ($440 value)
Monthly pass holders will not be required to make daily reservations
Step 1: Buy a 6-pack pass for $66
Step 2: Reserve seats on your desired routes and times
- Passes valid Monday through Friday for Richmond-SF service only.
- Monthly passes are only valid for the month stated on the pass. 6-pack passes purchased directly from Tideline expire 30 days from purchase date.
- Passes are non-transferable and cannot be shared.
- Passes are nonrefundable unless a route is canceled at Tideline’s discretion due to weather conditions.
- Service is limited to pre-purchased ticket holders only; no walk-on purchases allowed at this time.
- Specific times selected by monthly pass holders are guaranteed. If you need to change your preselected time, you may board at your new time, but we ask that you email email@example.com to let us know.
- Daily pass holders must reserve their seats at least 24 hours in advance of departure time to guarantee their spot.
- We reserve the right to cancel a route if there are no confirmed passengers.
Use your commuter benefits
Tideline accepts check and debit payments from Bay Area Commuter Benefit Program providers such as Benefit Resource, Inc., Commuter Benefit Solutions, Navia, WageWorks and many more.